Make the Grant County Tea Party your News and Opinion headquarters!
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum
- Unbelievable........Armed Robber Suing His Victims
- Business is booming at restaurant that welcomes gun owners
- Any "Knife Rights" Members Here?
- How dangerous are hangfires in revolvers?
- Have you ever caused a scene after being swept in a sporting goods store?
- Let my MO CCW expire. Just need TX class certificate?
- RCBS Inventory Closeout Sale!
- 30% - 40% off EOTech Optics!
- Joining from Fort Sill, Oklahoma
- 158gr LSWC Results
- Designing for defense
- How do we make the perp pay for this?
- Missing Flags
- this is how Universal Background Checks will work:
- This is how it should be
National Association for Gun Rights
- Beretta to move all U.S. manufacturing to Gallatin, Tenn.
- Store employee uses shotgun to frighten off attacker, MLive.com, Michigan, 07/18/14
- Armed citizen saves man from attacking pit bulls, TMJ4, Milwaukee, Wisc. 07/21/14
- Massachusetts: Senate nixes 'discretion' for FID issue
- Kansas gets 14,205 concealed carry applications
- Kansas attorney general plans September hearing on regulations for no-gun signs for buildings
- Gun buyers scoop up AK-47 rifles after new sanctions
- Michigan: Update on Pro-Gun Reforms in Lansing
- Enforcement is the solution to "gun violence"
- California: Governor Brown Signs First Anti-Gun Bill into Law for 2014